Adam White – der mehr als dreijährige Präsident von Bakkt – hat angekündigt, das Unternehmen zu verlassen. Seine Zukunftspläne bleiben ein Rätsel.
- White announced his impending exit in a tweet today. From a regulatory perspective, he was satisfied with the maturation of the crypto industry.
- “There’s still a lot to do here, but I’ve never been so optimistic about the future,” he said.
- Bakkt is a digital asset manager who, among other things, helped institutions Cryptocurrencies keep safe. It later looked at more retail-oriented products such as a mobile app that consumers use to store their Starbucks cards Bitcoin can charge.
- More recently, Bakkt has allowed its customers to hold, buy, and sell Ethereum.
- Before joining Bakkt, White was VP and General Manager at Coinbase for five years.
- “We will sorely miss White’s deep expertise in crypto and his commitment to execution and innovation,” said Gavin Michael, CEO of Bakkt, in an email to employees.
Source: Crypto News Deutsch