Der Preis von Bitcoin stürzte gestern (auf Binance) zum ersten Mal seit Juli 2021 unter 30.000 $ ab. Er erreichte ein Tief von 29.730 $.
- data from the popular analytics resource, CryptoQuant shows that 46.8% of Bitcoin’s supply is in the red. This means that investors bought it at a higher price.
- This happened as the price of Bitcoin fell below $30,000 for the first time since July 2021 (on Binance).
- Interestingly, the price was also below the average acquisition cost for MicroStrategy’s BTC, which is $30,700 per coin at the time of writing.
- The company, led by Michael Saylor – one of Bitcoin’s most vocal supporters – has bought a total of 129,218 bitcoins at this price.
- The data shows that this has happened a number of times in the past, most recently during the March 2020 Covid-19 crash, and on all occasions it has offered good accumulation opportunities.
Source: Crypto News Deutsch