Axe Infinity Shards (AXS) seem to be one of the few despite the current bear market cryptocurrencies to be slightly up in the last 24 hours. Buyers seem optimistic about the launch of the Blockchain-game Origin Android APK announced on Thursday via Discord.
- According to the announcement, the update will include UI improvements and a “Full HD graphics” option in the game settings.
- Also, the game will run faster because all status and rune effects will be activated at the same time. Bug fixes include a reduced volume at the beginning of combat and a patch preventing users from looking at their next drawn card without consuming energy.
- Eventually it will change the turn Bloodmoon starts to turn 15. Bloodmoon is a combat effect that damages all axes in the field, regardless of whether they have a shield or not.
- AXS was trading at just $17 prior to the announcement. However, it quickly rose by $24.33 in five hours.
- Since then, it’s hovered around $22.03 at the time of writing and is now the 41st largest cryptocurrency behind market capitalization.
- Still, the broader crypto market is suffering. Bitcoin has fallen to unseen lows since December 2020, while LUNA is down a staggering 99.9%.
- AXS was able to maintain its market position even after its blockchain – Ronin – was hit by the biggest defi hack in history in March.
Source: Crypto News Deutsch