The world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange, Binance, has an exclusive multi-year deal, according to the company’s official announcement NFT-Partnership signed with soccer legend Cristiano Ronaldo.
- With five Ballon d’Ors and more than 800 career goals, Christiano Ronaldo is one of the greatest players in football history.
- The Portuguese striker is loved by many and has more than 550 million followers on Twitter and Instagram.
- Binance intends to use the deal to engage Ronaldo’s fans in the Web3 and NFT world.
- The deal sees the Manchester United star and the exchange working together to create various NTF collections that will be exclusively listed on Binance’s NFT marketplace.
- Commenting on the partnership, Ronaldo noted that his relationship with his fans is “very important” and that he likes to bring them “unprecedented experiences” via the Binance NFT platform.
#Binance 🤝 @Cristiano 🐐
We’re launching an exclusive multi-year NFT partnership with soccer legend Cristiano Ronaldo.
This is your opportunity to own an iconic piece of sports history and join CR7’s Web3 community. pic.twitter.com/3j1lKcqrbn
— Binance (@binance) June 23, 2022
- Binance Founder and CEO Changpeng Zhao (CZ) also commented, saying:
“Cristiano Ronaldo is one of the world’s best footballers and has gone beyond the sport to become an icon in multiple industries. Through his authenticity, talent and charity work, he has built one of the most dedicated fan bases in the world. We are very excited to offer his fans exclusive engagement opportunities to connect with Ronaldo and own a piece of legendary sporting history.”
- Meanwhile, this isn’t the first time a renowned footballer has partnered with a crypto-related firm. Earlier this year, Lionel Messi, according to media and fans as Ronaldo’s rival, signed a $200 million global ambassador deal with digital fan token company Socios.com.
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Source: Crypto News Deutsch