Die Einnahmen der Bitcoin-Miner fallen angesichts der deprimierenden Marktbedingungen und niedrigeren Preise. Etwas erwartet, wenn der Wert des BTC-Dollars sinkt, tun dies auch die Verfahren aus dem Mining.
- Data from Blockchain.com show that Bitcoin miners revenue has peaked since November last year all-time high sink.
- At the time of writing, it sits around $11,670,337 on November 26 – its lowest level in exactly two years.
- This is a function of BTC’s falling price, which is affecting other interesting metrics as well.
- For example, the number of profitable days for Bitcoin has also dropped to around 83.40%.
- Since 2015, it has been profitable to hold bitcoin for about 3738 days. On the other hand, holding it for only 747 days was unprofitable.
Source: Crypto News Deutsch