Da der Markt aufgrund der Bedenken von Omicron von einer ungewöhnlichen Volatilität erfasst wurde, brach der US-Dollar ein. Wo steht Bitcoin inmitten des Chaos und auf lange Sicht? Jack Dorsey glaubt zum Beispiel, dass Bitcoin den Dollar ersetzen würde.
When American rapper and songwriter Cardi B asked on Twitter whether crypto would replace the dollar, none other than former Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey replied in the affirmative.
- Jack Dorsey, CEO of Block (the payments company officially known as Square), has been a strong proponent of the flagship since 2018Cryptocurrency. He had previously claimed that Bitcoin would unite a “deeply divided country”. The Exec has again declared his passion for Bitcoin.
Yes, Bitcoin will
– jack⚡️ (@jack) December 21, 2021
- The exchange between Dorsey and the Grammy winner touched crypto Twitter amid increasing uncertainty and fears surrounding the global rise of Omicron variant cases.
- Months before he left his leadership role at the microblogging platform, Dorsey had attended a conference where he said he would be working on Bitcoin if he wasn’t on Square or Twitter. This led many to conclude that his decision to leave Twitter was mainly centered around the cryptocurrency.
- Dorsey was not quite as clever on Web 3 recently when he voiced his criticism of the current state.
- He said that users don’t own Web 3 but they own large venture capital firms and limited partnerships.
- This came as a shock to many as the Web 3 movement prides itself on being a decentralized version of the virtual world.
- Former Coinbase CTO Balaji Srinivasan intervened, but disagreed with Dorsey’s comment, saying that Web 3’s smart contracts “may” prove to be more durable than Web 2’s social contracts.
Source: Crypto News Deutsch