DeBank – eine Crypto-Wallet zur Verfolgung dezentraler Finanzanwendungen – hat kürzlich eine Finanzierungsrunde in Höhe von mehreren Millionen Dollar unter der Leitung des Fintech-Risikokapitalgebers Sequoia China abgeschlossen. Dies erhöht die Bewertung der Defi-Wallet auf über 200 Millionen US-Dollar.
- Debank announced its newly acquired funds in a tweet on Tuesday.
- Other companies that contributed to the funding round are Dragonfly, Yuobi and Hash Global. It also included “strategic investments” from several popular crypto companies, including Coinbase Ventures, Crypto.com, Circle and Ledger.
- DeBank’s defi wallet helps track various forms of defi data across the market, including dApps, DEXs, and defi interest rates.
- While navigating through various Defi assets and projects, users can access analytics for stablecoins, margin trading platforms, decentralized credit logs and more.
- DeBank currently offers access to 798 Defi logs in various popular chains, including Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain (BSC), Avalanche, Polygon and other.
- It was co-founded by Shanghai-based research and development expert Tang Hongbo.
- Defi could be particularly popular in China, where mining and trading of Cryptocurrencies was banned completely. Enforcement measures against certain defi protocols, unlike centralized alternatives, can prove far more difficult or even impossible for the government to crack down on.
Source: Crypto News Deutsch