El Salvador häuft weiterhin BTC an, und der Präsident des Landes nutzt verschiedene Anlässe als Vorwand, um dies zu tun, unter anderem um den 21. Dezember 2021 zu feiern.
- The President of El Salvador, Nayib Bukele – a well-known Bitcoin bull who the Cryptocurrency turned into a state regulated and recognized legal tender in the country – announced that they had purchased an additional 21 BTC.
- The purchase is valued at just over $ 1 million.
- President Bukele said he would withhold the purchase until 9:21:21 pm.
I hold the purchase until 21:21:21. https://t.co/uhjwowv5cu
– Nayib Bukele 🇸🇻 (@nayibbukele) December 22, 2021
- Apparently the Bitcoin purchase celebrated “the last 21st day of the year 21 of the 21st century”.
- This special purchase comes 16 days after the last one, which was on December 4th. Back then, President Bukele announced that the country had topped up its position by 150 BTC.
- The move comes as the price of Bitcoin is trading at around $ 49,200, up 1.8% in the past seven days, and major psychological and technical resistance observed at $ 50,000.
Source: Crypto News Deutsch