May 4, 2022—Wichita, Kansas
HJH REAL Token (HJHRE), a tracking token used to monitor and derive its value from the profitability of HJH Investments’ real estate portfolio, today announced its financial results for the first quarter of 2022. It then hosted a mining event of 3,347,501.42 tokens at the market price of $0.8663178.
HJHRE mining events are held quarterly depending on whether HJH Investments acquires additional real estate assets. The value of purchased assets is calculated at the end of each quarter and directly affects the number of tokens mined. This process is described in the token’s white paper and on its website.
Results Q1 2022
- As of April 1, 2022, the projected net operating income for all real estate assets of HJH Investments totaled $25,310,452.80 calculated for the 12 months between April 1, 2022 and March 31, 2023.
- During the first quarter of 2022, HJH Investments completed $2,900,000.00 in acquisition activities.
- During the first quarter of 2022, divestiture activities totaled $4,650,000.00.
- Using the market price on 03/31/2022 of $0.8663178, HJH Investments mined a total of 3,347,501.42 tokens.
- Detailed quarterly reports can be found here.
About HJH REAL Tokens
HJH Real started on SushiSwap and Uniswap on March 31, 2022. There are currently around 400 million coins in circulation out of a maximum token supply of 1.2 billion units. As a tracking token for HJH Investments’ real estate holdings, HJHRE aims to track characteristics of the stock market, real estate and ETFs using cryptocurrency to integrate.
The project uses a dual pricing system to deploy a robust tracking mechanism. It is Real Estate Asset and Income (REAI), a price-earnings logic applied to the real estate industry.
The second formula is a Proof-of-Volume (POV) calculation that divides a well-researched statistical coefficient (i.e. 5,764,801) by the total HJRE exchanged or given away in the market. Buyers should know that the purchase of HJHRE does not constitute an investment in the real estate assets of HJH Investments.
About HJH Investments
HJH Investments is a Kansas-based commercial real estate syndication company with a real estate portfolio in excess of $425 million. To date, HJH has acquired 72 properties. The Company sources real estate primarily in the Midwestern and Southeastern United States markets. Visit the website for more information.
Ashley Ruckman, Marketing Director of HJH Investments
HJHRE Reports First Quarter 2022 Financial Results of HJH Investments appeared first on The Daily Hodl.
Source: Crypto News Deutsch