MetaWeek returns to Dubai, bringing big brands to the Metaverse
[PRESS RELEASE – Dubai, UAE, 16th June 2022]
The second edition of the MetaWeek conference will take place from September 11th to 14th, 2022 in Dubai. The week-long event will showcase major companies committed to the metaverse and big on virtual world development.
The Metaverse season is in full swing for the global tech and business communities. After the great success of launching the first MetaWeek in early March 2022, NexChange Group presents the second edition of the large-scale international event taking place from 11th to 14th September 2022 in Dubai, the largest and busiest center for emerging technologies in the Middle East .
World-renowned brands from various sectors will gather for MetaWeek together with digital artists, musicians, investors, gaming leaders and DeFiPioneers gather in Dubai to discuss the hottest trends in infrastructure building for Metaverse and Web 3.0. Experts will observe and demonstrate how the speed and immutability of digital networks helps brands support social causes, pursue sustainable development goals and empower them to make the Metaverse an inclusive environment and a powerful force for social impact.
Web 3.0 is also a powerful source of inspiration and encouragement for women’s empowerment. During MetaWeek, women in business, technology, influencers and artists will share their experiences and perspectives on how to spotlight female leadership in the Metaverse.
A week-long event will culminate in a two-day core event, the MetaWeek Summit, to be held in Dubai. Giants of the global economy and local community will represent the evolution of Metaverse as they take the stage to discuss the current trajectories of the Web 2.0 movement toward Web 3.0 with thought leaders and experts from around the world.
Speakers on the summit agenda include:
● Yat Siu, Co-Founder and Executive Chairman, Animoca Brands, Founder and CEO, Outblaze
● Daniela Barbosa, Executive Director, Hyperledger Foundation; General manager BlockchainHealthcare and Identity, Linux Foundation
● Nick Spanos, Bitcoin-Pioneer
● Michaela Ulieru, Strategic Impact Leader, IOHK
● dr Mohamed Al Hemairy, Head, Technology Transfer Office, University of Sharjah
Juwan Lee, Founder, Chairman of NexChange Group and host of MetaWeek, said, “With a vibrant, dynamic community like the one we’re seeing in Dubai, we’re excited to see the momentum for Metaverse development. There are already dozens of companies that literally everyone around the world knows are driving the development of blockchain technology, AR/VR, and at MetaWeek we will address the interest of major brands in the world of Metaverse.”
Topics covered include:
● Enterprise structure for smooth metaverse transition
● Digital currencies flow into Metaverse & Rolle of AltCoins
● Web 3.0 unicorns
● Sustainable Development Goals for Metaverse
● Social impact: pace for a better future
● Gaming and GameFi trends
● Phygitalism: How artists thrive in the Metaverse
● DAOs and successful governance models
● Commercial Opportunities: E-commerce and shopping experience in Metaverse
● NFTsation for Brands: From collectibles to marketing tools
● Privacy and big data management: How is data managed in metaverses?
About the NexChange Group
NexChange Group is a venture builder and media platform specializing in Blockchain, Metaverse, FinTech, HealthTech, AI and Smart Cities.
Further information on registration, speakers, agenda and partnerships can be found at
https://www.themetaweek.com or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Crypto News Deutsch