[PRESS RELEASE – Please Read Disclaimer]
Thai kickboxing champion Buakaw Banchamek brings one NFTcollection called Buakaw Club 1 on the market. The living legend ventures into the digital NFT world after many years of success as a muay thai fighter.
One of the greatest boxers to ever live in Thai boxing history, Buakaw is now bringing his “fighter spirit” to the NFT world with this limited edition NFT collection. This is a big development for the hundreds of millions of fans he has around the world.
What is Buakav 1
Buakaw 1 is an NFT collection of 10,000 artworks. Each of these pieces is unique and designed to protect Buakaw Banchamek’s fighting spirit. Given Buakaw’s popularity in the kickboxing world and limited to 10,000 collection, the collection is expected to perform exceptionally well and sell out in minutes.
Part of the collection will be an exclusive/limited edition reserved for Thai celebrities around the world to collaborate with the project to celebrate “the power of fighting spirit”. There are several perks for those holding the NFT pieces, including exclusive freebies from Buakaw himself.
- A Buakaw knockout punch (NFT holder can choose strength level)
- Exclusive access for NFT holders just to get to know you
- Access to combat battles between famous fighters
- Online live stream of Buakaw’s private self-training that no one has seen before
- Free tour at “Buakaw Village” with an exclusive private training with Buakaw himself in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Exclusive items at priceless prices, such as boxing shorts, boxing gloves signed by Buakaw and some of his most valuable personal belongings
- Privilege to take part in the secret The Next Fighter project
- Privilege to join the Muay Thai Metaverse
The NFT pre-sale starts on May 8, 2022 and is only valid for one day. Interested attendees should visit the website and also join the Buakaw 1 Discord community now to secure a spot for the upcoming presale.
To ensure that the introduction of NFTcollection becomes a huge success, the project is collaborating with major players in the NFT and crypto space, including SIX Network, FSN Asia, Definix and YDM Thailand.
Source: Crypto News Deutsch