Non-fungible tokens (NFTs) became a household name crypto name in 2021 and have given artists from all over the world space to showcase their work and
Nicht fungible Token (NFTs) wurden 2021 zu einem bekannten Crypto-Namen und haben Künstlern aus der ganzen Welt Raum geschaffen, ihre Arbeit zu präsentieren und die Wertschätzung zu erfahren, die sie verdienen.
As the NFT space continues to evolve at a rapid pace, a new project has emerged to give users the experience of a decentralized art museum. It is also located in the metaverse.
This is what awaits you in this article
Meet Pixlr Genesis
Pixlr Genesis is a new NFT project developed by the globally popular design and photo editing ecosystems Pixlr and software developer Phosus.
The team intends to create a fully decentralized art museum in the Metaverse that can rival the largest institutions in the world, including the Louvre, the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), and the National Gallery.
Pixlr Genesis is an ambitious project that aims to connect artists and art connoisseurs worldwide in the decentralized virtual world called Metaverse.
The project gathers many artists and art connoisseurs from all over the world in its ecosystem, which aims to display around 10,000 exclusive Pixlr-NFT artworks in a world-class crowdsourced museum.
At each stage, 2000 NFTs will be released in five stages to ensure that the galleries are refreshed with new curations. Each part of the Pixlr Genesis NFT is unique and manually signed with a secret attribute, and each stage has different benefits that accumulate over time.
The artwork gives owners full access to the art gallery so each user can choose what they want to display in the museum, how to invest secondary royalties, how to participate in sub-bids, and where to draw community attention.
In addition, the Pixlr Genesis NFT serves as a starting point for everyone to freely build on for derivative work, and at the same time acts as an additional slot to display any work of art that the same user-Wallet heard.
The Pixlr Genesis ecosystem
The project is building a full set of industry-level ecosystem tools designed to transform the way art and intellectual property are marketed on a global scale.
Here are some of the features that make up the Pixlr Genesis ecosystem.
- The PIXLR gallery: This is a decentralized art gallery that offers exclusive access to premium NFT drops, NFT-related tools, and opportunities for artists of all ages, theirs NFTs to present and to network with other art enthusiasts.
- The PIXLR masterpiece: The first batch was already priced at 0.15 each ETH released, with base price expected to increase when the remaining four lots are released.
- The PIXLR coin: The PIXLR Mint is a system that allows members to easily mint the Pixlr Genesis NFTs within the project’s ecosystem to empower artists from around the world.
- The PIXLR community: This is one of the most valuable aspects of the Pixlr Genesis ecosystem. It builds a close-knit community of artists and art connoisseurs from around the world that enables them to connect, learn, grow and inspire one another.
How Pixlr Genesis users benefit
The project promises users several benefits, including
- Art Connoisseurs: When you join the Pixlr Genesis ecosystem and purchase a Pass, members of any of the NFTs can become art patrons in the fast-growing NFT space, allowing them to play a vital role in promoting the second renaissance of art play .
- Premium Access: As soon as a user purchases one of the Pixlr Genesis NFTs, they automatically receive exclusive access to all new community airdrops that they can add to their collections. The first drop has already been implemented via Genart.
- Exclusive Tools: All Pixlr Genesis NFT owners also have access to several exclusive Pixlr tools for building NFT-based experiences and communities.
- PIXLR Grants: The project also aims to support new and emerging artists and creators from around the world to expand the Pixlr Genesis Collection by acquiring new artwork and building new platforms with 25% of all Pixlr Genesis NFT secondary licenses.
The ART token
Going forward, Pixlr Genesis plans to roll out features that will allow all of its NFTs to generate ART, which will serve as the platform’s native utility token and a governance token that will open up other community benefits.
Source: Crypto News Deutsch