Die Metaverse-Erzählung kocht weiter, und die neueste Erwähnung kommt von einem Punkt hoher Autorität. Chinas größte Stadt scheint es ernst zu machen.
- Shanghai is eager to unlock the potential of the next generation internet that many believe in, according to a CNBC report.
- Local authorities have issued development plans for the next five years, and one of them mentions the metaverse, according to media reports from China.
- According to a reported translation of an excerpt from the Plantext, it calls for “promoting the use of the metaverse in areas such as public services, business offices, social entertainment, industrial manufacturing, production security and electronic games”.
- In addition, the Chinese commission has announced that it will continue developing and researching technologies that underpin the narrative, such as real-time interaction, Blockchain and sensors to intensify.
- However, there are no specific deadlines for the above items other than that they are included in a 5 year development plan.
- The Metaverse became a very hot topic soon after Facebook decided to rename its company name to Meta in order to be a leading force in building it.
Source: Crypto News Deutsch