Ein weiteres Jahr ist vergangen und wir haben eine Reihe aufregender Trends auf dem Cryptowährungsmarkt kommen und gehen sehen. Einer, der sicherlich einen lang anhaltenden Einfluss hatte, ist der Trend der Memecoins, angeführt von niemand geringerem als Shiba Inu (SHIB).
- New research carried out by Global data shows that social media conversations, including Shiba Inu (SHIB), rose a whopping 16,000% in 2021.
- In this metric, the meme-inspired Cryptocurrency and the self-proclaimed Dogecoin-Killer to eclipse everyone else coin 2021 on the market.
- Smitarani Tripathy, Senior Social Media Analyst at Global Data, commented on the matter, saying that “social media conversations around crypto as a topic have increased more than 400% year on year in 2021”.
- In fact, the year was a huge hit in terms of general adoption of cryptocurrencies, possibly thanks to the massive Bull market has been driven, at which the price of Bitcoin over $ 69,000 as new All time high rose.
- However, despite the amazing growth in mentions on social media, SHIB is still a long way from getting anywhere near Bitcoin.
- The study found that BTC leads the way with nearly 900,000 discussions followed by Ethereum with 305K and Dogecoin with 150K.
Cryptocurrencies trending in 2021. Global data
Source: Crypto News Deutsch