Trotz des dramatischen Ausverkaufs von Terra-Ökosystem-Token ist es LUNC gelungen, sich zusammen mit dem Cryptomarkt zu erholen, der die Aufwärtsbewegung begünstigt.
As the plan continues to invigorate the chain and pull investors back, the recent surge of more than 100% over the past week has increased following the confirmation of the tax burn.
- At the time of writing, LUNC was trading at $0.00056 and seeing a daily gain of almost 55%.
- According to the new tax parameter change of 1.2% Suggestiontaxes are collected and burned for on-chain activities, including the transfer of LUNC and USTC between wallets and smart contracts.
- The proposal essentially aims to impose a 1.2% token burn tax on all transactions to turn LUNC into a deflationary asset.
- If passed by Terraform Labs (TFL), the 1.2% tax burn will be activated until September 20th.
- On the other hand, if the proposal doesn’t see the light of day, the ecosystem’s new development team – Terra Rebels – will offer an unofficial website, desktop app and mobile app to facilitate tax burns.
- KuCoin, in the latest Noticestated that if the community decides not to approve the proposal, its services related to LUNC and USTC will remain unaffected.
- The Seychelles-based crypto exchange has advised users to deposit all Terra Classic tokens to avoid increased deposit costs.
“KuCoin will support the 1.2% tax burn if the proposal is officially approved and implemented on the Terra Classic (LUNC) mainnet. The services on KuCoin will remain unchanged if the community does not agree to the proposal.”
- Other cryptocurrency exchanges such as Gatei.io, MEXC Global and CoinInn have also spoken out in favor of the new network upgrade.
Source: Crypto News Deutsch