Visa – das führende Zahlungsabwicklungsunternehmen – hat die Übernahme von CurrencyCloud für satte 700 Millionen britische Pfund im Wert von rund 925 Millionen US-Dollar abgeschlossen.
- In a December 20 press release, payment processing mogul Visa announced that it had completed its acquisition of CurrencyCloud.
- The latter is a platform that enables banks and fintech companies to provide forex solutions for cross-border payments.
- The acquisition is valued at £ 700 million, or approximately $ 925 million, according to the agreement signed in July this year.
- CurrencyCloud also confirmed the news via their Twitter account:
Exciting times are ahead of Currencycloud as @Visa announces completion of the acquisition.
We look forward to working together to bring greater transparency, flexibility and control to companies moving money around the world! pic.twitter.com/R5BCYjgGHg
– Currencycloud (@Currencycloud) December 22, 2021
- It’s also worth noting that CurrencyCloud has partnered with it Ripple again in July 2020.
- The focus of this partnership is on processing cross-border payments on RippleNet.
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> .
Source: Crypto News Deutsch